Financial planning is a process that helps you figure out where you are financially today, where you want to be in the future, and then helps you determine the best way to get there. With Emerick Financial Planning, the process involves an initial in-depth review of your current financial situation and then the creation of a detailed blueprint for how to achieve future goals and objectives.
Benefits of a financial plan
- Documents and organizes your financial information
- Identifies, quantifies, and prioritizes your financial and life goals
- Provides context for discussion of priorities and resources
- Provides analysis and recommendations for major financial planning areas:
- Cash Flow
- Net Worth/Debt
- College funding
- Identifies gaps in your financial picture
- Helps you understand the probable outcomes of the path you are currently on
- Identifies what you must do to achieve your goals
- Documents specific action items (recommendations) and time frames to implement
- Provides a roadmap to evaluate progress toward goals over time
- Creates peace of mind that you have done the things you can control to achieve financial success
After the initial planning process is complete, we can continue to work with you on an ongoing basis, either for a regular plan update or whenever a particular financial matter arises. In this way you can feel confident that your plan remains up to date and that you are keeping up with changes in your personal circumstances or economic conditions.